Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekend

We did a little estate saling today and found some major treasures.  Like these kitchen utensils and this vintage dress.  I've decided that it's the perfect weekend/road trip/music festival dress.  And Jacob said that this will be what I wear the next time we drive the Alaska Highway.  Done and Done.  

Also, blazing through this online -- good lord, so good.

And finally, Happy March, y'all!

2 comments:

Mom/Jeanine said...

Ooohhh...I really like both! A couple of those wooden spoons have such nice wood grain. Nice finds. And the dress...I like that you have a special activity chosen for the dress. You're so YOU in that way. :) I think Jacob's idea of wearing it the next time you travel the AK Highway is a GRAND idea!
OK, so we've been meaning say (the estate sale and special dress reminded me) that we bought and just finished the first season of Downton Abbey. We were shocked about one scene, but we do like it and will watch Season 2 at some point; we just won't watch it in a span of one week! We could't have done it without a weekend and Spring Break. Thomas and Lady Grantham's maid are a mess. When she lost the baby (boy, of course), I gasped and had a hard time getting over it...Dad said, "It's just a TV show, Jeanine." :)

Burketown said...

SO glad that you watched it!! It only gets better and I've heard that another season is in the works -- can not wait! And tell Wallace that it's so much more than just a TV show.