If I've seen or spoken to you in the last four months I've probably mentioned my milk frother. For Christmas, I asked for
this frother to accompany my
Bialetti stovetop espresso maker and have been supremely impressed-slash-totally surprised.
Clearly, I can't stop talking about it. Together the two make a cappuccino that rivals any I've had at a coffee shop and certainly the best that I've had at home. It's the first thing that I think of when I wake up in the morning and a perfect way to start a new day!
2 comments:
I love the picture!!!! I cannot believe how frothy the milk is when using the frother you gave me for my birthday! Josh did not even have to teach me how to use it.....it was so easy. :) I have never had a latte with froth that creamy, I am sure. Good find for sure. Love your dress, Liz....pretty retro.
It is THE BEST. Such a good way to wake up in the morning. So glad that you like it!
I also love that dress. Definitely a summer staple:)
Post a Comment