The Happiest Birthday to you, Mom! Wish I could be with you today to celebrate properly, but know that I'm thinking of you. I'm so proud to be your daughter.
Elizabeth, you are amazing. This post is precious to me. You just don't know... My only regret is that I am just now seeing it! (April 26) This is so appropriate from you also. On my birthday, Josh and I were talking about how "low key" my birthday celebration was (the three of us) and how YOU are the one in the family who is so "celebratory;" the one to make sure an event is adequately enjoyed and that every aspect of the party is covered. This post was just like a surprise party, and I absolutely adore it, just like I adore you. Mom PS I am so glad I happened to check your website this morning; it literally makes my day and will finish up my birthday month :) with sweet, sweet and very thankful thoughts of you and our precious and ever deepening relationship. Jacob, once again I am so very thankful for you as well...you are a gift from God to Liz and to our lives. No one is like The Lord God Almighty and it is Him that I praise for His good gifts to us.
3 comments:
Elizabeth, you are amazing. This post is precious to me. You just don't know... My only regret is that I am just now seeing it! (April 26) This is so appropriate from you also. On my birthday, Josh and I were talking about how "low key" my birthday celebration was (the three of us) and how YOU are the one in the family who is so "celebratory;" the one to make sure an event is adequately enjoyed and that every aspect of the party is covered. This post was just like a surprise party, and I absolutely adore it, just like I adore you. Mom PS I am so glad I happened to check your website this morning; it literally makes my day and will finish up my birthday month :) with sweet, sweet and very thankful thoughts of you and our precious and ever deepening relationship. Jacob, once again I am so very thankful for you as well...you are a gift from God to Liz and to our lives. No one is like The Lord God Almighty and it is Him that I praise for His good gifts to us.
Happy birthday, Jeanine! :)
(I just THOUGHT I commented on your birthday!) Hope it was great!
Love,
Doug & Terri
A few episodes of Downton Abbey sounds celebratory to me!
Post a Comment