A few shots from our time in the ceramics studio last week. Working on bowls, beads, and experimenting with hanging pots for my plants. Also got my first set of espresso cups back and they're oh so cute!
In the last few months I've noticed that the same dedicated and devoted crew of potters are always in the studio. Mostly retired folks that are massively talented and two overly ambitious junior high boys that work on the wheel every day after school "just for fun". The other day I overheard one of them tell the other that his moms Netflix queue was filled with "stupid period stuff like Downton Abbey" and that she was "sooo boring". Ah, junior high.
Note: the work in the first image is not ours -- I wish.
3 comments:
I was going to be very impressed if the first image was yours and Jacob's! Nice job on the espresso cups, though! I used my frother again yesterday. :) I don't use it everyday like you do. Thanks again for keeping up with your posts; I miss you a lot! The comment about the Junior High boys is hilarious...Dad and I watched two more episodes of that "boring" Downton Abbey; I think it is quite engaging; maybe only for people over the age of 14! I love you.
VERY cool! Uncle Eddie can relate. He used to be into pottery and really enjoyed it at WBU. I like your creations!
Love you guys. :)
I didn't know that Eddie liked pottery! I'll have to look at some of his work when we're in Texas next:)
Post a Comment