Thursday, June 28, 2012

For your listening pleasure...

I put together some summery tunes to get us through the 100+ temperatures that are headed our way this weekend.  Hop on over to 8tracks to give it a listen.  It's sure to have you dancin' in your seat!

1.    This Head I Hold -- Electric Guest
2.    Everyone Knows -- Vacationer
3.    The Look -- Metronomy
4.    Oblivion -- Grimes
5.    Pale Seas -- Something or Nothing
6.    Ready to Go Steady -- The Go! Team
7.    Bradley Bear -- Holiday Shores
8.    Construction -- Radiation City
9.    Gone -- Vacationer
10.  Vegas (bonus track) -- Tennis
11.  Balloon in the City -- Cheers Elephant
12.  Know the Way -- Grimes

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Liz, you continue to amaze me. I'll go into that further at another point, but this is just awesome! I started listening to it and it's pretty cheerful! :) I have a deadline this morning to get payroll done, but after that I am going to turn it back on and celebrate!!!! Love you. Mom