Hats for the beach, camp espresso and breakfast tacos, rocking chairs while waiting for the ferry, push carts for our belongings and the Cumberland Queen II to take us back to the mainland.
2 comments:
Jeanine
said...
When can I go to this place, Cumberland Island??? Looks wonderful...and now that I know the mosquitos are nothing compared to the boogers we have in AK, I am ready. You guys make it look so inviting. I just can't decide which picture I like best...Jacob in his beach hat or you in the rocking chair waiting for the ferry. Positively delightful.
2 comments:
When can I go to this place, Cumberland Island??? Looks wonderful...and now that I know the mosquitos are nothing compared to the boogers we have in AK, I am ready. You guys make it look so inviting. I just can't decide which picture I like best...Jacob in his beach hat or you in the rocking chair waiting for the ferry. Positively delightful.
Glad you like the pics. Jacob would wear that hat every single day if he could!
Post a Comment