Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter


It should be said here that I have, in the not too distant past, questioned my loyalty to the cooler climates.  Summertime, mainly summertime in the South, wooed and distracted me.  But yesterday it finally, FINALLY snowed (seriously, didn't think it was going to happen, folks) - the Happiest of Days - and there was no question in my mind.  I remain winter girl.

I am Alaskan, after all.

image via vineet kaut

4 comments:

Doug and Terri said...

Yea, SNOW!!! :0)

Burketown said...

Indeed! It didn't even stick 'til the next morning, but I assure you, it happened!

Mummy said...

Where was that picture, Liz? Was that a photo taken somewhere else...surely so. We were still getting snow as of yesterday, March 12 with 50+ inches received so far. It's not going anywhere anytime soon cause we are having cold temperatures, of course. It's sunny, though!

Burketown said...

Praise the Lord for sunshine though, right? I pulled the picture off the internet -- just thought it was pretty:)