Took our new Holga out for a spin last weekend and just got the film back. Only a handful of the prints turned out, so yeah, we've got some things to learn but it was such a nice change to be anxiously waiting for and surprised by the results.
And P.S. I really am trying to break free from the topknot -- it's just soooo much easier to throw that nest up into a bun. Ask Jacob, he'll tell you how crazy it gets. Just sayin'.
1 comment:
How is it that I can pretty much HEAR you laughing when I look at that picture of you? It's a favorite look and sound I must say. :) And, Oh my...I just looked at the picture you posted on FB, Jacob; the one that reminds you of Liz...absolutely hilarious and true. Good thing we never had a parakeet among the critters we had. Cheetah or Nick + parakeet = a pile of feathers.
Post a Comment