Soooo pretty! I hate to say it but I don't think I've ever seen cherry blossoms blooming in person. Isn't that a tragedy! Although I did get to see bluebonnets last week down in San Marcos. I must say, there's not much to see in spring around these parts. Miss y'all! :)
4 comments:
Soooo pretty! I hate to say it but I don't think I've ever seen cherry blossoms blooming in person. Isn't that a tragedy! Although I did get to see bluebonnets last week down in San Marcos. I must say, there's not much to see in spring around these parts. Miss y'all! :)
Absolutely stunning.
My favorite time of the year!! There are loads of them here in Korea, too!! I can't get enough of them!
Summer - I never knew that spring could be like this until moving here. I finally get the big deal everyone makes of it! Miss you, too!
Jeanine - Spring reminds me of you. This is definitely your season:)
Sara - I wanna see what your spring looks like! Pictures?
Post a Comment