Monday, April 2, 2012

Book Sale

This weekend was one that I've been looking forward to for a while.  Our public library held its annual book sale and per usual it was no joke -- folks did not disappoint to show up and bring their A-game.  We went three of the four days and walked away with 61 books total.  On the last day, I had to procure a dolly to haul around our loot.  Win!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Oh my goodness, that would be so overwhelming for me! I have a used bookstore by me, and I could spend hours in there. But I always get overwhelmed and can never decide what to get...it looks like you got some great books though!

Visiting from the webinar last night! Are you planning on doing any other Alt classes? If so, I hope to see you there!

xoxo,
Joelle

Burketown said...

Hello! Thinking about taking another class, not sure which. And yes, we found some amazing books! Thanks for stopping by!