Walked to the Rose Garden yesterday and stumbled upon a jazz band playing at the Raleigh Little Theatre Amphitheatre. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday evening.
2 comments:
Jeanine
said...
Gasp! That is the Rose Garden amphitheatre that I want the trio to sing in sometime! :) I tried to get Dad to sing something from "The Sound of Music" while we were there in December but he just wouldn't. Total surprise that he wouldn't do that. Your Sunday evening sounds wonderful. Once again, thanks for posting...I check it every morning...well, 5 mornings a week. Love you both!
2 comments:
Gasp! That is the Rose Garden amphitheatre that I want the trio to sing in sometime! :) I tried to get Dad to sing something from "The Sound of Music" while we were there in December but he just wouldn't. Total surprise that he wouldn't do that. Your Sunday evening sounds wonderful. Once again, thanks for posting...I check it every morning...well, 5 mornings a week. Love you both!
Ha, yeah, total surprise:) It's really beautiful right now -- wish you were here to see it!
Post a Comment